• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Great Ski Deals

dlague

Attachments

• 1468468856770.jpg
    1468468856770.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 80

wa-loaf

Not to plug another ski forum, but ski essentials has weekly deal on Pugksi. As do a few other ski shops.

dlague

Not to plug another ski forum, but ski essentials has weekly deal on Pugksi. As do a few other ski shops.

Interesting! Skiessentials.com is doing a 20% off all Volkl products and if you get a package with a Volkl Ski the it is 20% the whole package even already discounted deal. Which is what we got. Discount applied at checkout. My guess is they probably go to forums like Pugski and present those savings.

dlague

166 on reverse camber/full rocker skis sounds short

For me absolutely - for my son they are longer than he is tall. He is also thin. He is growing so this might be a one year deal and then they become my wife's skis.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
For me absolutely - for my son they are longer than he is tall. He is also thin. He is growing so this might be a one year deal and then they become my wife's skis.

How do they deal with binding mounting ? Do they ask for boot length mm and leave final adjustments up to you....Toe/heel?