• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Movie Trailers 2016-2017 Skiing Stoke

dlague

TGR's 21st - Tight Loose - huh who are they talking about? Actually looks fun! No pain no gain.

skimagic

Has anyone seen the TGR Tight Loose movie? Its coming to Southern CT state U this weekend. I only saw one TGR film ="Way of Life" a few years ago and thought it was good.

dlague

Has anyone seen the TGR Tight Loose movie? Its coming to Southern CT state U this weekend. I only saw one TGR film ="Way of Life" a few years ago and thought it was good.
We have seen it. It is funny at times because they retro back to earlier films and that was kind of cool. It is worth the watch. Good stoke.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

mikec142

Went to the premier of Tight Loose in NYC this past Thursday evening. Always a good time. The film is fun and it was a blast to meet Sage Cattibriga-Alosa, Ian MacIntosh, Dylan Hood, Angel and Johnny Collinson, and Hadley Hammer.

benski

How is the warren Miller film this year. Planing on seeing it tomorrow in Binghamton.

skimagic

The Warren Miller film was excellent this year. it has segments on Warren himslef and Stein Erikisen which was well done. Other stops include stops in Boston and Kicking horse, which looks like an incredible place. The Switzerland segment was well shot, an incredibly scenic place.

The TGR film was ok, definitely not as polished as WM but had some pretty good segments of crazy lines. Most segments were short and I wish the expanded a bit more on a stop in India and Whitewater.

Enjoy!