• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2016-17 Edition

catherine

Got the MaxPass this year as I was going out west. Definitely getting it again for next year. 5 days just at Sugarloaf would cost @ $375. Loon $425. With just East coast skiing, my average cost was $28. It's a no brainer :)

skimagic

Killington discount

From Monday, April 10, 2017 through the end of the winter season, save 50% off midweek and 25% off weekend one-day window rate Killington lift tickets when you present a 2016-17 season pass or lift ticket from any resort. Killington and Pico lift tickets purchased after April 9, 2017 do not qualify to receive the discount.

MommaBear

Had hoped to use up the last of our Killington vouchers this weekend, but no can do. I have 3 vouchers available. Make an offer.

rtibbs4

Website
www.basecampmountsnow.com
Lots of info here and maybe already mentioned but we go the Ski Vermont Pass for our 5th grader this year. Three tickets to every VT mountain for $10. Great deal!

dlague

Killington Resort is proud to offer FREE skiing/snowboarding, mountain biking and golfing to all active duty, retired and honorably discharged members of the U.S. Military for Memorial Day on Monday, May 29. Just present a valid military I.D., a copy of your DD214 form (photo ID required) or discharge certificate (photo ID required) at a ticket window or the golf pro shop.