• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

CT MTB Suggestions

skiMEbike

Looking for some spots to ride in greater hartford area....Looks like I will have an opportunity to ride in CT this weekend, and I wanted to try some new spots. I've ridden the Reservoir trails numerous times & I have ridden at Case Mtn a couple times, so looking for some other suggestions....Preferably something in close proximity to WHartford, and fairly easy to navigate with some decent signage and/or maps online. Initially considering Nepaug or Nassahegon, but open to other suggestions.

Prompt replies appreciated. Thanks.

WoodCore

Come on up to Burlington and ride the great trails of Nassahegon! NWCT NEMBA has a big group ride heading out tomorrow morning with one of the Giant factory pros. I'll feed more info later tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

skiMEbike

Thanks for the info.

We ended up riding the reservoir trails. As always...Some fun stuff over there, however it can be confusing to "know where you are" at times. The heat was a bit un-motivating (real feel temp on Saturday was 113 degrees).