The NEW Magic Mountain - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Los View Post
    Magic-Tenney-Whaleback seems like the perfect combo.

That Vermonter parent/child deal is sick. If you're a Vermonter that is! C'mon magic - share the love with yer NH brethren!!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    I was hoping for that as well...

2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days

Quote Originally Posted by Smellytele View Post
    I was hoping for that as well...
    You guys do realize they need to make some money right? I think the Vermonter deal is a great idea to get more of the local community involved with Magic at a great price point. But that local community is not in NH or NY or MA. And there are great deals for everyone else anyhow!
    2017/18 =
    2016/17 = 31
    2015/16 = Depressing
    2014/15 = 28
    2013/14 = 27

Quote Originally Posted by slatham View Post
    You guys do realize they need to make some money right? I think the Vermonter deal is a great idea to get more of the local community involved with Magic at a great price point. But that local community is not in NH or NY or MA. And there are great deals for everyone else anyhow!
    No really? I thought everyone should make sure I am the benefactor of all deals.

To be honest though they did have this deal below so it really wasn't that far fetched.

Vermonter/NH Days (Fridays and Sundays) For Vermont and New Hampshire, full-time residents, all non-holiday Sunday full-day tickets are at weekday rates (ex: $49 for adults). All Fridays (non-holiday) full day tickets are at half-day rates (ex: $39 for adults)! Must have valid Vermont/NH driver's license or for those under 18, local school ID at the ticket booth.
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    There's some very creative/innovative pass options in there.
    Dartmouth Alumni pass for $399.....isn't that like pocket change when you work on Wall Street ?

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    Magic just went loco in a good way with the season's pass options. Some pretty cheap options that still get you a lot of skiing.

http://www.magicmtn.com/seasonpass.php
    I guess I will be seeing you on exactly or twice then.

I'm aiming for between 2 and 4 days at Magic this season depending how good the snow is in Southern VT. Not enough to pull the trigger on any kind of pass. I'll probably end up getting a bit of a discount thru Mountain Sports Club.

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    I'm aiming for between 2 and 4 days at Magic this season depending how good the snow is in Southern VT. Not enough to pull the trigger on any kind of pass. I'll probably end up getting a bit of a discount thru Mountain Sports Club.

Florence! Nice area! Just out of curiosity, what would be "enough" in your eyes to get you to pull the trigger on a pass?

I'm not really big into skiing at any one place too many times in a season. Have never bought a pass for any mountain. I tend to look for the deals which allow me to ski all over especially in VT. I have about 25 days in an average season to ski.

The most attractive offers to me which would get me to ski a mountain more than it's usual share are good deals on 4-packs or other similar ticket bundles. Or if I see you at the Boston Ski Show and you have some kind of special going on along those lines.

For me I would probably only buy a season's pass if I knew it would come out to under $30 each day of skiing, as a maximum.

But part of the fun of skiing for me is going to all different places each season so I'm probably not the target audience for your *very good* season's pass deals.

My Cannon pass cost $599 this year.30 days is $20/day.But thats not Vermont.
    SIKSKIER

Quote Originally Posted by SIKSKIER View Post
    My Cannon pass cost $599 this year.30 days is $20/day.But thats not Vermont.
    My Early 30s Sugarbush pass would get me under $30/day once I ski 17 days. It was a nice surprise to get a refund on my CC this month when they announced that pass. I thought Tuna was around my age or maybe even younger...so he can certainly get good passes for VT that would get him under $30/day without needing to ski that many days. But I can also see the allure of wanting to ski multiple areas and going for individual ticket deals instead as a result.

Thread Information