The NEW Magic Mountain - Page 56

AlpineZone

Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 688
  1. #551
    Good time to buy, not rent


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

  2. #552
    thetrailboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NEK by Birth; Alta/Snowbird by Choice
    Posts
    26,256
    Items for Sale
    Hope it works out!


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Live, Ski, or Die!


  3. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicaMan View Post
    Good time to buy, not rent


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    That's what I keep telling Mrs. MSB! She wants a new kitchen instead. I am trying to get her to understand a Vt house would come with a new kitchen.


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

  4. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicsnowboard View Post
    That's what I keep telling Mrs. MSB! She wants a new kitchen instead. I am trying to get her to understand a Vt house would come with a new kitchen.


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone


  5. #555
    I'm working my way through the Vermont mountains stubbing out community-source, wiki-style guides. I've started the one for Magic:
    http://www.northeastmountainsports.c...eas/magic-r46/

    I'd appreciate the insight that the Magic faithful can provide. Any registered user should be able to edit it.
    2016-2017: 79 days
    2015-2016: 54 days
    2014-2015: 63 days
    2013-2014: 68 days

    Quiver: 2014 Liberty Sequence (182 cm), 2014 K2 Rictor 82 XTi (177 cm), 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 (177 cm), 2016 Head Monster 88 (177 cm), 2017 Voelkl Racetiger SL (165 cm), 2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 (193 cm), 2017 Revision Subtraction (194 cm)

  6. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by yeggous View Post
    I'm working my way through the Vermont mountains stubbing out community-source, wiki-style guides. I've started the one for Magic:
    http://www.northeastmountainsports.c...eas/magic-r46/

    I'd appreciate the insight that the Magic faithful can provide. Any registered user should be able to edit it.


    They turn up the heat now 😉👍🏻

  7. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by yeggous View Post
    I'm working my way through the Vermont mountains stubbing out community-source, wiki-style guides. I've started the one for Magic:
    http://www.northeastmountainsports.c...eas/magic-r46/

    I'd appreciate the insight that the Magic faithful can provide. Any registered user should be able to edit it.
    I'm not looking to register to become an editor, but this sentence needs some help - "The Red lift is the better maintained and more less scary option."

  8. #558
    Scary? Never gets off the ground and runs at 5 mph.. hell i jumped off it once last year at the last ridge. Very not scary


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

  9. #559
    Rowsdower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Upper Bucks/Lehigh Valley, PA
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by mriceyman View Post
    Scary? Never gets off the ground and runs at 5 mph.. hell i jumped off it once last year at the last ridge. Very not scary


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Would it be possible for them to ever raise that tower?

    Makes the upper section of the liftline un-rideable. Well... at least unless you want to poach it and duck the chairs.
    Dude.

  10. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by mriceyman View Post
    hell i jumped off it once last year at the last ridge. Very not scary

    Oh hey thanks for putting our Tramway certs in question because you wanted to jump off **at the top compression tower mind you** onto our only (Tramway mandatory) permanent closure. Hope those three turns were just peachy. You have no idea how much shit I have to deal with because of selfish decisions like that- and is also the reason we get shot down every time we try to figure out a way to open it.

    You are your own answer as to why it's never open and might never be. Please act more responsibly next time. Thanks.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 3:08 PM.