Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Items for Sale
    Hope it works out!

Live, Ski, or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicaMan View Post
    Good time to buy, not rent

That's what I keep telling Mrs. MSB! She wants a new kitchen instead. I am trying to get her to understand a Vt house would come with a new kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicsnowboard View Post
    That's what I keep telling Mrs. MSB! She wants a new kitchen instead. I am trying to get her to understand a Vt house would come with a new kitchen.

Lol

I'm working my way through the Vermont mountains stubbing out community-source, wiki-style guides. I've started the one for Magic:
    http://www.northeastmountainsports.c...eas/magic-r46/

I'd appreciate the insight that the Magic faithful can provide. Any registered user should be able to edit it.
    2016-2017: 79 days
    2015-2016: 54 days
    2014-2015: 63 days
    2013-2014: 68 days

Quiver: 2014 Liberty Sequence (182 cm), 2014 K2 Rictor 82 XTi (177 cm), 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 (177 cm), 2016 Head Monster 88 (177 cm), 2017 Voelkl Racetiger SL (165 cm), 2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 (193 cm), 2017 Revision Subtraction (194 cm)

Quote Originally Posted by yeggous View Post
    I'm working my way through the Vermont mountains stubbing out community-source, wiki-style guides. I've started the one for Magic:

I'd appreciate the insight that the Magic faithful can provide. Any registered user should be able to edit it.

They turn up the heat now 😉👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by yeggous View Post

I'm not looking to register to become an editor, but this sentence needs some help - "The Red lift is the better maintained and more less scary option."

Scary? Never gets off the ground and runs at 5 mph.. hell i jumped off it once last year at the last ridge. Very not scary

Quote Originally Posted by mriceyman View Post
    Scary? Never gets off the ground and runs at 5 mph.. hell i jumped off it once last year at the last ridge. Very not scary

Would it be possible for them to ever raise that tower?

Makes the upper section of the liftline un-rideable. Well... at least unless you want to poach it and duck the chairs.
    Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by mriceyman View Post
    hell i jumped off it once last year at the last ridge. Very not scary

Oh hey thanks for putting our Tramway certs in question because you wanted to jump off **at the top compression tower mind you** onto our only (Tramway mandatory) permanent closure. Hope those three turns were just peachy. You have no idea how much shit I have to deal with because of selfish decisions like that- and is also the reason we get shot down every time we try to figure out a way to open it.

You are your own answer as to why it's never open and might never be. Please act more responsibly next time. Thanks.

Thread Information