• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Noaa says la nina is off the table

dlague

I'll take a repeat of 2014-2015 please.

That was a great season! Now a bunch of storms except in Southern NE but sustained cold kept what ever fell and the man made in great shape.

That year was not the best out west with warmer temps during the middle of the season, however did offer some nice dumps early season and in March April time frame.

Puck it

Well states and provinces that have received snow so far

attachment.php
hard to believe Oregon and Idaho are empty.

snoseek

Blob looks to be reforming also. Who knows what happens but in my experience it isn't good times for the west coast.

Jully

Blob looks to be reforming also. Who knows what happens but in my experience it isn't good times for the west coast.

Did it ever really go away? Definitely not good for anywhere in the west, especially the PNW.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
http://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...normal-snow-freeze-hurt-citrus-south/60277878

I don't really believe much of what Accuweather says but I like this!
This is my favorite part of that article
Overall, it's predicted that the region will total a below-normal number of subzero days, though the temperature will average 3-5 degrees Fahrenheit lower than last year.
Could this mean that ski country in the NE will be in the "battle zone" more often?