2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

my first home office (different company) i got a $15/month "land line" as part of bundle with my cable tv and broadband internet. i just put an old phone on my desk, it gets a land line connection back to box provided by the cable company.

of course, depends on who you have for tv/internet at home. we have Charter.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    my first home office (different company) i got a $15/month "land line" as part of bundle with my cable tv and broadband internet. i just put an old phone on my desk, it gets a land line connection back to box provided by the cable company.

of course, depends on who you have for tv/internet at home. we have Charter.
    That's pretty much what I've heard. By Verizon I unfortunately did mean FIOS. If you got a different landline, you could simply silence the phone if you didn't want to be contacted by work (assuming that is the only reason you don't want work having your exact phone number).

An online option might be better though if you can figure out how it works and can trust it. I've heard good things about Google Voice. Skype has been annoying whenever I've tried to use it, but that was a little over a year ago now, so maybe they have improved things.

Thread Information