• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Chairs from Suicide Six's Chair No. 1 Go On Sale on 9.30

deadheadskier

Staff member
I was thinking about this. Can anyone come up with a good justification to give my wife? What would I do with it?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Married life has clearly gotten to you. This is the first time I recall you contemplating justification.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I was thinking about this. Can anyone come up with a good justification to give my wife? What would I do with it?

A swing to kiss her on 😉

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

cdskier

Owning a chair is very cool if it is from an area you ski and a chair you've been on. I highly recommend it (although the damn things are heavier than you think...that's for sure). I speak from experience being the proud owner of a Valley House chair from Sugarbush.

yeggous

Married life has clearly gotten to you. This is the first time I recall you contemplating justification.

Touché. She wants a new computer, tv, and car. My grounds for saying no are weakened when we chair shows up.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Touché. She wants a new computer, tv, and car. My grounds for saying no are weakened when we chair shows up.

You get a chair, she gets a computer.

She wants a TV and Car? You get a vintage Cat Gondola car, which I imagine would be quite pricey if you could find one for sale.

machski

Not sure, but Sunday River got in on this with a surprise drop of a sale midday. They put chairs from the old South Ridge triple and double on sale, sold out in about 2 hours or less. VERY weathered as they have been sitting for at least 6+ years, maybe a decade in the double 's case (depending on which one).

cdskier