• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

No Spaces On Reply

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
No spacing available on reply when using desktop Chrome. I thought I saw some posts earlier about this. It works fine when in preview mode.

Hawkshot99

I had this issue a few days ago, but it is fixed on the posts of the forum. Still have no spaces when sending a PM however.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
The problem I'm having is in the "Quick Reply" window. It comes and goes. Always seems to work fine in the "Advanced" window. Here the Quick Reply works fine. Later it won't ..... Maybe

drjeff

The problem I'm having is in the "Quick Reply" window. It comes and goes. Always seems to work fine in the "Advanced" window. Here the Quick Reply works fine. Later it won't ..... Maybe

replywithquoteonChromeisgettingmethisnow!!!

but only in the first line of text i'm typing!

Post Quick Reply is working normally on Chrome

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
OnlyhappensinQuotedReplies

Yeah one return fixes it.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
It happened to me the other day also but now appears to be fine again. I'll google and see what i can find out. Must be a typical vbulletin issue.