• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Voodoo Lady predictions Winter 2016-2017

ZYDECORICH

Hello Hello boys and girls! It's been awhile! I haven't been down to NOLA in a couple of years because of life in general, and have not been able to see the VooDoo lady. She had some health Issues as did I ( knee replacement ) so I only skied a few times last year as I worked my way back from that nonsense. I did happen to go down there in early October and saw her. Damn she's old! But none the least feisty. She knew what I was there for, so here we go.... She said don't get your hopes up for anything of substance in November, perhaps a freak storm in southern Vermont/ NH just after Thanksgiving or early December....But she did say a White Christmas was in order for us for northern NJ (maybe east PA)up and including southern VT/NH...ok sure. The first storm of any significance would be right after Christmas, perhaps New Years or that First week of Jan.( dates...4th,9th) Sorry but Northern NE stays dry.(not my choice I need to get my chops again!) She said first good storm may be late Jan. Dates 20,23,27... But still for southern VT/NH,Eastern NY State / Hudson ValleyNY/ northern NJ and if cold enough NYC. Sorry upstate VT/ NH I don't make the rules or predictions. Early Feb. looks dry with an exception on the 7th and or 12th. She gave me nothing else after that,the crystal went dark I guess. I'll have my bud who lives down there check in again later in the season. I need big NorEaster predictions. Ski on Brothers!