• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bolton: Good golly miss molly!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
[FONT=&quot]Just got this email from Bolton Valley. 25" in 72 hours! Everyone forgets they have their own little snow belt over there. Even if it melts/refreezes, the base building is awesome. I just love/hate that they are already at 36% of last season's snow total.

With Thanksgiving only a few days away, many people will takesome time to reflect on what they're thankful for. We've had one thing to beespecially thankful for recently, snow. Thanks to winter storm Argos, we'vepicked up a whopping 25" over the past 72 hours. Combine that with thestorm from the end of October and we're up to 46" on the season, already36% of last season's snow total. Clearly a sign of good things to come.[/FONT]

benski

[FONT="]
With Thanksgiving only a few days away, many people will takesome time to reflect on what they're thankful for. We've had one thing to beespecially thankful for recently, snow. Thanks to winter storm Argos, we'vepicked up a whopping 25" over the past 72 hours. Combine that with thestorm from the end of October and we're up to 46" on the season, already36% of last season's snow total. Clearly a sign of good things to come.[/FONT]
I think killington has past half its total for last season and Binghamton NY has had more than last winter.

dlague

[FONT=&quot]Just got this email from Bolton Valley. 25" in 72 hours! Everyone forgets they have their own little snow belt over there. Even if it melts/refreezes, the base building is awesome. I just love/hate that they are already at 36% of last season's snow total.

Ya and if this keeps up, Bolton Valley has great pricing on liftopia in December up to and including Christmas then January 2nd too.

$19

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

bdfreetuna

If only they could be arsed to open. Don't get me wrong Bolton Valley is one of my favorite places but they do take their sweet time.

Puck it

Just got this email from Bolton Valley. 25" in 72 hours! Everyone forgets they have their own little snow belt over there. Even if it melts/refreezes, the base building is awesome. I just love/hate that they are already at 36% of last season's snow total.

With Thanksgiving only a few days away, many people will takesome time to reflect on what they're thankful for. We've had one thing to beespecially thankful for recently, snow. Thanks to winter storm Argos, we'vepicked up a whopping 25" over the past 72 hours. Combine that with thestorm from the end of October and we're up to 46" on the season, already36% of last season's snow total. Clearly a sign of good things to come.
what do you care? You don't care about skiing until January.