• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your 2016-2017 Season Thread

ScottySkis

Day 5 today conditions where better than I was expecting at Hunter.and it snow most of the afternoon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

snoseek

Duuuude I'm usually skiing at least 5 days a week from this time a year and onward....I've skied one and I don't know when I'll even get my next day in. This sucks! Things open up nicely in a couple week but jesus this is killing me!

thetrailboss

Staff member
I don't think I've seen one yet....if there is one I will merge. You all know the drill ;)

1. November 26, 2016: Snowbird
2. November 27, 2016: Snowbird (Powder Day--First of the Season)

3. December 3, 2016: Alta.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Last edited:

ScottySkis

Day 6 today at Hunter condition s not so good . Hopefully it cold s Cold enough for them to make snow tonight. Only skiied like 3 hours love this season pass first one in over about 10 year's or so.

ScottySkis

Day 7 now today was OK at Hunter. Making snow on a lot of trails probably be opening in next week. No windy today and sun was out made nice day .

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Cornhead

10/28 - K
11/21 - Aqua Terra / earned
11/25 - Greek
11/27 - Hunter
12/04 - Hunter
12/10 - Snow Ridge
12/11 - Whiteface
12/17 - Greek, foot
12/18 - Greek

Sent from my XT1064 using AlpineZone mobile app

Last edited:

WJenness

Day 1 is tomorrow for me!

Debating where to go, Killington is leading option at the moment, but considering all Max Pass venues that are open).

Pez

Skied Sunday afternoon at mount snow. Fun, but not much open. Kinda sore today. Haha. Actually heading back ip there tomorrow for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

WJenness

Day 1 is tomorrow for me!

Debating where to go, Killington is leading option at the moment, but considering all Max Pass venues that are open).

Well, I successfully jinxed myself by posting this.

Sitting in the office currently...

The power at the office went out around 1:30 this morning, and was out for an hour and a half or so... Not all the servers came back up cleanly, which I found out when one of my co-workers called me ten minutes before my alarm went off this morning...

So THAT is what I am dealing with today, instead of skiing.

:puke:

-w

dlague

Well, I successfully jinxed myself by posting this.

Sitting in the office currently...

The power at the office went out around 1:30 this morning, and was out for an hour and a half or so... Not all the servers came back up cleanly, which I found out when one of my co-workers called me ten minutes before my alarm went off this morning...

So THAT is what I am dealing with today, instead of skiing.

:puke:

-w
I almost did the same! Was about to post on Saturday our Sunday plan. We were going to skiBreck on Sunday but wife was not feeling well but felt better by noon. She was bummed out. No biggie the season is young!