AlpineZone Summit 8.0 - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    We just booked a condo for 8 people. There were still plenty of available units.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiVTMEgirl View Post
    We just booked a condo for 8 people. There were still plenty of available units.
    If my wife and I booked as a couple, would we be put into a condo with a bunch of other people? Are they all multiple bedroom units? Any good insight for me? Thanks!

Hi Jcb890,

I believe you would need to put a group together, and that Sugarloaf won't "set you up with a group". There are probably condos that can accommodate 4 people. There are also hotel rooms that are discounted for Alpine Zone. I would call the resort. The reception at sugarloaf is super helpful in finding you the best lodging for your needs. Just tell them you are looking for lodging with as part of the Alpine Zone summit. We were originally 4 then 6 then 8, and they gave us pricing for each.

Hi Jcb890,

I believe you would need to put a group together, and that Sugarloaf won't "set you up with a group". There are probably condos that can accommodate 4 people. There are also hotel rooms that are discounted for Alpine Zone. I would call the resort. The reception at sugarloaf is super helpful in finding you the best lodging for your needs. Just tell them you are looking for lodging with as part of the Alpine Zone summit. We were originally 4 then 6 then 8, and they gave us pricing for each.
    Thank you for the info. Maybe I'll have some time to give them a call tonight. How far away is your condo? Is it ski-in/ski-out or a short drive to the mountain?

All the lodging available through the summit is "ski-in ski-out" or a very short walk to the lift or a nearby trail. There is also a free shuttle that goes all over the base area and around the different lodging areas and rec centers.

All the lodging available through the summit is "ski-in ski-out" or a very short walk to the lift or a nearby trail. There is also a free shuttle that goes all over the base area and around the different lodging areas and rec centers.
    Oh, cool. Sorry for the 20 questions, we've never been to Sugarloaf but are hoping to get up there this season.

Hi Nick,

Do you have any information on Ski Rentals? Do we need to reserve these in advance?

Items for Sale
    I have lodging & lift tix(Pass)....but would look forward to associating some AZ usernames with people. Nick(or anyone)...what are some times to shoot for to hit both Friday's Welcome Party and Saturday's Apres Party with actual AZ people present and not just the janitors
    SteveD

Thanks for asking, I am wondering the same for two friends who are hoping to attend. We have two 10-person condos booked (talk about party central) but they are looking into one for themselves as well.

Thread Information