• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bose Soundsport Wireless headphones

El Bishop

Looking to replace my standard apple-issue wired headphones with some bluetooth headphones. Anyone use the Bose soundsports? Any issues under a ski helmet? I have heard they protrude out quite a bit and might be a problem under a helmet.

Thanks!

Puck it

Looking to replace my standard apple-issue wired headphones with some bluetooth headphones. Anyone use the Bose soundsports? Any issues under a ski helmet? I have heard they protrude out quite a bit and might be a problem under a helmet.

Thanks!
outdoor tech chips are awesome for ski helmets.

D-2.5-GT

I have the wired version of the Chips and am actually kind of disappointed with them. Maybe i had too high hopes.

They replaced a worn out version of some skull candy helmet ones which eventually fell apart. Compared to the Skull Candy, i find the Chips have very low output, to the point where i can barely hear when actually skiing, even all the way up.

Sound volume aside, they are much easier to use with the buttons on the ear pad compared to others I've tried.