X-mas warm-up.... - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79
  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by NY DirtBag View Post
    I would save the magic comp til later in the year. They literally had 0" base on many places on the mountain before this storm.
    Yeah, thinking of doing 2 days at BV. Would love to hit Jay, but $123 for Fri, Sat on Liftopia

    Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app
    Leave no turn unstoned!

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornhead View Post
    Yeah, thinking of doing 2 days at BV. Would love to hit Jay, but $123 for Fri, Sat on Liftopia

    Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app
    Not many deals for Jay Peak on Saturdays Friday and Sunday 2 fers are easy to come by. The wind might be problematic there anyway.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornhead View Post
    Yeah, thinking of doing 2 days at BV. Would love to hit Jay, but $123 for Fri, Sat on Liftopia

    Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app
    http://highgatefamilyski.webs.com/
    hooked my daughter up for this sunday.

  4. #74
    I'm staying home, NOAA was calling for up to 15" of LES between tonight and tomorrow. That's been downgraded. Appears to be the theme of the weekend so far.😥

    Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app
    Leave no turn unstoned!

  5. #75
    It's knee deep in the MWV right now


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app
    2016-2017: 79 days
    2015-2016: 54 days
    2014-2015: 63 days
    2013-2014: 68 days

    Quiver: 2014 Liberty Sequence (182 cm), 2014 K2 Rictor 82 XTi (177 cm), 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 (177 cm), 2016 Head Monster 88 (177 cm), 2017 Voelkl Racetiger SL (165 cm), 2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 (193 cm), 2017 Revision Subtraction (194 cm)

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by yeggous View Post
    It's knee deep in the MWV right now


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app
    Mt Washington Valley?

    Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app
    Leave no turn unstoned!

  7. #77
    Edd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Newmarket, NH
    Posts
    4,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornhead View Post
    Mt Washington Valley?

    Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app
    Yup

  8. #78

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Hopatcong, NJ
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by 4aprice View Post
    I expect it will be a warm (not necessarily blowtorch) for the holidays, little natural, but good snowmaking nights. Cold will be advertised for early January by the models 7 days out but won't actually show up till late January, so terrain expansion will be slow and people will have to stay away from the ledge. Then snow and probably some more numbing cold before finally settling in for a rather pleasant final 6 to 8 weeks of the season. In other words a typical northeast season.

    Alex

    Lake Hopatcong, NJ
    Sticking with my forecast.

    Alex

    Lake Hopatcong, NJ

  9. #79

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Hopatcong, NJ
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by 4aprice View Post
    I expect it will be a warm (not necessarily blowtorch) for the holidays, little natural, but good snowmaking nights. Cold will be advertised for early January by the models 7 days out but won't actually show up till late January, so terrain expansion will be slow and people will have to stay away from the ledge. Then snow and probably some more numbing cold before finally settling in for a rather pleasant final 6 to 8 weeks of the season. In other words a typical northeast season.

    Alex



    Lake Hopatcong, NJ
    Still sticking with this forecast.

    Alex

    Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:59 AM.