• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where are you skiing today!

xlr8r

Was at Killington today, Killington again for tomorrow, probably Okemo Monday unless it dumps enough tonight for Pico to really open up.

prsboogie

Headed to Crotched with the girl. The boy checked out at wake up!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

prsboogie

Should have put him in the ski carrier on top of your car. Sleep on the drive!

Thought about it but he said he wanted to take VoVo to the movies, couldn't say no to that.

Tin

How was it?

Fantastic shape. UMass had a combination of man made sugar piles everywhere and natural mixed in, we lapped it 4-5 times. Steep with some whales mixed in to make it very fun. Lower half of Minie Dole was natural and thin, was probably gone after today but fun. Chief, Chute, and Mohawk were chargable sugar with little ice. Some bumps starting to form on Chief.

They do a hell of a job with snowmaking. Want to get back later in the week since they will be blowing a ton but will be sticking to hockey this week. Got a little too cocky/sendy and went off the big rock on skier's left of Chief, went too far, landed flat, and shocked my knee pretty good.

dlague

Headed to Crotched with the girl. The boy checked out at wake up!

That happened to us yesterday! Went to wake him up and said he was too tired. So we bailed on A Basin. Told him if he does not ski then he is going hiking. I think he thought i was kidding. We did go hiking/rock climbing at a place called Red Rock Canyon. He doesn't like hiking all that much but does like boulder/rock climbing. I hind sight he wished we would have skied. It will make him rethink the tired excuse.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

Edd

Sunday River! Oh, wait. All of the lifts went on wind hold by 10. Vouchers and booze!

yeggous

Wildcat today. Bretton Woods tomorrow. Unsure of Sunday, maybe Cranmore.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app