Where are you skiing today! - Page 40

AlpineZone

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    Anyone been to Waterville this week? Been to Bretton and Cannon this winter so was thinking of hitting WV this weekend for a change and to check out the new trails.

Windham, the deluge has ended, blue skies trying to come out. Good base still.IMG_20170327_122841300.jpg
    Skiing is Happiness (H.Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
    Anyone been to Waterville this week? Been to Bretton and Cannon this winter so was thinking of hitting WV this weekend for a change and to check out the new trails.
    Not much opened at all off Green Peak this year at WV. Only stuff that ever opened was the new green from the top of the peak I think. I was actually at WV Sunday visiting an old friend. Coverage was nice pretty much everywhere except the top of True Grit and Gema because of exposure to the sun. The northside especially was in great shape. Trees were good if you knew where to look and Bobby's and lower sel's had some bumps.

Overall pretty solid for WV. Depending on how much you liked Cannon/how many times you've been this year I would still probably recommend going back to cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jully View Post
    Not much opened at all off Green Peak this year at WV. Only stuff that ever opened was the new green from the top of the peak I think. I was actually at WV Sunday visiting an old friend. Coverage was nice pretty much everywhere except the top of True Grit and Gema because of exposure to the sun. The northside especially was in great shape. Trees were good if you knew where to look and Bobby's and lower sel's had some bumps.

Overall pretty solid for WV. Depending on how much you liked Cannon/how many times you've been this year I would still probably recommend going back to cannon.
    Yes everyone should go to Cannon!

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Telluride today and tomorrow(probably).

Really fun ski town here. Did not really enjoy the mountain besides the views today. Melt and refreeze = some of the least enjoyable runs I've taken this season. So mostly skied intermediate terrain and for that it's not a very good hill.
    2016/2017:
    Berkshire East [January 16, February 10]
    Bolton Valley [January 1, February 5*, February 19]
    Burke [December 17*, January 28*]
    Heavenly [March 5*, March 11]
    Jay Peak [January 29*]
    Jiminy Peak [November 26]
    Killington [December 4, December 10]
    Kirkwood [March 8]
    Mad River Glen [February 25]
    Magic [February 13*]
    Mt Rose [March 7*]