• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter sunday 1 15

kingslug

Turned out better than I thought. Temps warmed up..moguls ce out of hiding..not that crowded..the 6 pack helps...Run of the day..upper K27..

kingslug

6 pack lift...made a huge difference from the old days with the broken down 4....watching people get off it is fun too..

kingslug

Still confused why they got rid of the big lift card..now everyone goes on liftopia...how did this benefit them?
And....they need to fix the damn bathrooms..I mean really...they look like pre 1970's bus terminal....

Hawkshot99

Still confused why they got rid of the big lift card..now everyone goes on liftopia...how did this benefit them?
And....they need to fix the damn bathrooms..I mean really...they look like pre 1970's bus terminal....
Who do you think gets the $ when they are sold on liftopia? A small fee is paid to liftopia as a finders fee and hunter takes the rest.
I agree on the restrooms part 100%. I have had to use the stalls on multiple occasions so far this year. Have yet to find one with a functional lock.

Sent from my SM-G930F using AlpineZone mobile app

kingslug

Who do you think gets the $ when they are sold on liftopia? A small fee is paid to liftopia as a finders fee and hunter takes the rest.
I agree on the restrooms part 100%. I have had to use the stalls on multiple occasions so far this year. Have yet to find one with a functional lock.

And I would fix the damn things for them...for a few lift tickets...this is cheap stuff...under a grand and both bathrooms would be done...

dlague

Damn use the stalls?

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app