• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Three pairs 98mm skis for sale, preferably to someone from NY tri-state area...

twochordcool

Hello people! I have 3 pairs of skis for sale. All 3 skied only 2 days or less. Selling at best offer. I was a bit of a gear junkie and probably went a little too crazy buying skis. I now know which skis I will hold on to and which I am going to move. For your information, the bindings are set to a 318mm length boot (so you know if bindings are good where they're at or if the skis will need to be redrilled to fit your boot). The Rossignol Sin 7 in a 164 length, with Rossignol Axial3 120 bindings, were NEVER skied. The Salomon Q98 skis in a 172 length, with Salomon STH12 bindings were skied under 2 days. The Line Prophet 98 skis in a 172 length, with Marker Griffon bindings, were skied ONE day. Make me an offer that will make us both happy. You'll get great skis you love at a decent price, and I'll knock my credit card down more so I can go out to Utah again soon! PM me if you prefer.20170121_145423.jpg

Last edited:

Rushski

The Lines are very tempting. Though my BSL is 325, so they may not be able to adjust that much w/o re-drill.

twochordcool

That is a 7mm difference - my guess is a redrill wouldn't be necessary. Perhaps a ski shop tech could give you a definitive answer on if it would be necessary or not.