Bad news , I'm done. - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Best wishes man.

All skiing is good. Some skiing isn't as good. But all skiing is good.

@mtncobber on the instafeeds.

Sucks to get old and broken. I personally don't believe we're meant to grow and die. We were originally created, yes created, to live forever and ski forever without ever needing hip replacements. I also believe we will soon be restored to that condition.

If you want to know why I feel this way send a pm. In the meantime, keep your chin up. It ain't over til it's over.
    "Happiness equals reality minus expectations." Tommy Magliozzi

Keep you head up Warp...keep working to your goal.

Sent from my LG-H901 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Dave
    11/12 Season 13
    12/13 Season 17
    13/14 Season 22
    14/15 Season 30
    15/16 Season 24
    16/17 Season 32

Hang in there Warp. Things may take a turn for the better down the road.

You got this Warp!

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

Thanks for the uplift guys , it is appreciated . I still have the desire and that hope will motivate me i am just preparing myself mentally for the possibility of it not happening .. My new dic is one of 20 and has a great national rep for this kind of surgery on this particular REDO.

Those of you who know me ,know i am a pretty positive ole dude and have beaucoup interests. This is another hurdle , but i have climbed the mountain of medical maladies for the past 8 yrs , that open heart was a breeze compared to these two surgeries and the pain . Also had two emergency hospitalizations this past fall for previously undiagnosed A flutter heart issues . One at Leahy clinic when i was visiting family on labor day the other a week later here at home . That now is under control but im getting tired of being unable to be the guy i was .

But frankly even with this nasty hip crap i stillplayed decent golf for an ole fart Yeah Doc still looking at hi 70s low 80's so it aint all bad . I will most likely miss this upcoming season tho . But i remain upbeat and will muddle through this one too.
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    Thanks for the uplift guys , it is appreciated . I still have the desire and that hope will motivate me i am just preparing myself mentally for the possibility of it not happening .. My new dic is one of 20 and has a great national rep for this kind of surgery on this particular REDO.

Those of you who know me ,know i am a pretty positive ole dude and have beaucoup interests. This is another hurdle , but i have climbed the mountain of medical maladies for the past 8 yrs , that open heart was a breeze compared to these two surgeries and the pain . Also had two emergency hospitalizations this past fall for previously undiagnosed A flutter heart issues . One at Leahy clinic when i was visiting family on labor day the other a week later here at home . That now is under control but im getting tired of being unable to be the guy i was .

But frankly even with this nasty hip crap i stillplayed decent golf for an ole fart Yeah Doc still looking at hi 70s low 80's so it aint all bad . I will most likely miss this upcoming season tho . But i remain upbeat and will muddle through this one too.
    Crazy stuff - I wish you the best of luck!
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    So sorry to hear this Warp.
    Your health is most important now. You never know what life throws you crap something positive will come from it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    i stillplayed decent golf for an ole fart Yeah Doc still looking at hi 70s low 80's so it aint all bad . .
    Breaking 80 in golf is like running a zipper down Out Limits non-stop. Prayers for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jimk View Post
    Breaking 80 in golf is like running a zipper down Out Limits non-stop. Prayers for you.

Thank you for your kind words , prayers are very welcomed . Have a great season . There are NO bad days on the mountain, just some better than others
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Thread Information