• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Alpine skiing for 16YO in USA?

nattal

Hello forum users. Can you prompt where young, 16 years old guy can start with Alpine skiing training? Which club/ training place you can recommend from your own experience? Which one will be most suitable for youths? After some quick search there is this page in results: https://zoptamo.com but it display no positions in Apline Skiing at this moment :( So there is a question to you for recommendation of some skiing clubs. Thanks.

SkiFanE

Go to this thing called google, found here: www.google.com

From there you can search the World Wide Web for all sorts of nifty things. Maybe put the words "ski instructor" and the area you will be and voila - like magic, it finds it for you!!! Good luck, I'm happy to help.

nattal

Location is Denver, know how to use google, after typing skiing instructor denver it shows up some results but they are about courses to become skiing instructor.

Savemeasammy

Maybe someone could find a mountain that DOESN'T have an alpine racing program? Now THAT would be a challenge!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

dlague

Most mountains will have non certified instructors. Even Vail is advertising for people that want to be ski instructors non-certified. Generally you have to sign up before the start of the season to go through clinics and some ground training. Pretty sure for most places it is too late for this season.

Next time you are skiing some where talk to a ski instructor.

In any case here is an example

https://jobs.vailresortscareers.com...ed-Ski-Instructor-FT-&-PT-CO-80424/384628800/

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

Last edited: