• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How about those Pats!

jimk

Incredible. I turned it off not long after half time. Fortunately I turned it back on late in 4th to see history being made. You guys in New England enjoy. You'll be telling your great grandchildren about this one.

mriceyman

Best qb, best owners and best coach in the game .. hands down.. atlanta did give it away but cant fault the pats for that

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

thetrailboss

Staff member
Sorry.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

To me, as a Red Sox fan, the Patriots are now the Yankees of Football. Yes they are successful and now the most powerful team in the league, but I hate them. The rest of America (outside of New England) does as well.

As a Native Vermonter I once was a Pats fan until 2007 and spygate. I find it funny how folks will die defending Deflategate (one caveat is that the NFL did eff up that whole thing). There is no need for them to cheat.

That said give credit when it is due. Biggest comeback in Super Bowl History. I just am going to tip my hat and move on. Pitchers and catchers will soon be reporting to Spring Training.

jimk

Seven times they've been to the Super Bowl with Belichick and Brady, won five. I remember when the Redskins went to four Super Bowls in less than ten years and won three back in the '80s and early '90s. I knew it was the best of times and said so on numerous occasions. What the Patriots have done in this modern era of pro sports parity and complex salary structures is really unbelievable. Enjoy it!!! It's a super fragile calculus and when it ends New England could go a generation or two without a return to the Big Game. Like my Redskins:sad:

thetrailboss

Staff member
Seven times they've been to the Super Bowl with Belichick and Brady, won five. I remember when the Redskins went to four Super Bowls in less than ten years and won three back in the '80s and early '90s. I knew it was the best of times and said so on numerous occasions. What the Patriots have done in this modern era of pro sports parity and complex salary structures is really unbelievable. Enjoy it!!! It's a super fragile calculus and when it ends New England could go a generation or two without a return to the Big Game. Like my Redskins:sad:

True. But I think they will continue to dominate the AFC for the foreseeable future.

dlague

Sorry.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

To me, as a Red Sox fan, the Patriots are now the Yankees of Football. Yes they are successful and now the most powerful team in the league, but I hate them. The rest of America (outside of New England) does as well.

As a Native Vermonter I once was a Pats fan until 2007 and spygate. I find it funny how folks will die defending Deflategate (one caveat is that the NFL did eff up that whole thing). There is no need for them to cheat.

That said give credit when it is due. Biggest comeback in Super Bowl History. I just am going to tip my hat and move on. Pitchers and catchers will soon be reporting to Spring Training.
You would be surprised how many Pats fans the are outside New England. You go to Fox and Hound Tavern here in the Springs and that place is wall to wall Pats Fans. Pike Peak Pats Fan Club meets there every game. There are two other locations in Colorado Springs as well. We skied at Keystone on Sunday and there were way more Pats gear that Atlanta.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

4aprice

You would be surprised how many Pats fans the are outside New England. You go to Fox and Hound Tavern here in the Springs and that place is wall to wall Pats Fans. Pike Peak Pats Fan Club meets there every game. There are two other locations in Colorado Springs as well. We skied at Keystone on Sunday and there were way more Pats gear that Atlanta.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

Is that the same as the one up in Centennial right off I-25 and C470? Good place, and great atmosphere.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

dlague

Is that the same as the one up in Centennial right off I-25 and C470? Good place, and great atmosphere.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

The one we go to is in Colorado Springs but that is the same chain. And I agree!