How about those Pats! - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    thetrailboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NEK by Birth; Alta/Snowbird by Choice
    Posts
    26,341
    Items for Sale
    Sorry.

    via Imgflip Meme Generator

    To me, as a Red Sox fan, the Patriots are now the Yankees of Football. Yes they are successful and now the most powerful team in the league, but I hate them. The rest of America (outside of New England) does as well.

    As a Native Vermonter I once was a Pats fan until 2007 and spygate. I find it funny how folks will die defending Deflategate (one caveat is that the NFL did eff up that whole thing). There is no need for them to cheat.

    That said give credit when it is due. Biggest comeback in Super Bowl History. I just am going to tip my hat and move on. Pitchers and catchers will soon be reporting to Spring Training.
    Live, Ski, or Die!


  2. #12
    Seven times they've been to the Super Bowl with Belichick and Brady, won five. I remember when the Redskins went to four Super Bowls in less than ten years and won three back in the '80s and early '90s. I knew it was the best of times and said so on numerous occasions. What the Patriots have done in this modern era of pro sports parity and complex salary structures is really unbelievable. Enjoy it!!! It's a super fragile calculus and when it ends New England could go a generation or two without a return to the Big Game. Like my Redskins

  3. #13
    thetrailboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NEK by Birth; Alta/Snowbird by Choice
    Posts
    26,341
    Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by jimk View Post
    Seven times they've been to the Super Bowl with Belichick and Brady, won five. I remember when the Redskins went to four Super Bowls in less than ten years and won three back in the '80s and early '90s. I knew it was the best of times and said so on numerous occasions. What the Patriots have done in this modern era of pro sports parity and complex salary structures is really unbelievable. Enjoy it!!! It's a super fragile calculus and when it ends New England could go a generation or two without a return to the Big Game. Like my Redskins
    True. But I think they will continue to dominate the AFC for the foreseeable future.
    Live, Ski, or Die!


  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    Sorry.

    via Imgflip Meme Generator

    To me, as a Red Sox fan, the Patriots are now the Yankees of Football. Yes they are successful and now the most powerful team in the league, but I hate them. The rest of America (outside of New England) does as well.

    As a Native Vermonter I once was a Pats fan until 2007 and spygate. I find it funny how folks will die defending Deflategate (one caveat is that the NFL did eff up that whole thing). There is no need for them to cheat.

    That said give credit when it is due. Biggest comeback in Super Bowl History. I just am going to tip my hat and move on. Pitchers and catchers will soon be reporting to Spring Training.
    You would be surprised how many Pats fans the are outside New England. You go to Fox and Hound Tavern here in the Springs and that place is wall to wall Pats Fans. Pike Peak Pats Fan Club meets there every game. There are two other locations in Colorado Springs as well. We skied at Keystone on Sunday and there were way more Pats gear that Atlanta.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Hopatcong, NJ
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by dlague View Post
    You would be surprised how many Pats fans the are outside New England. You go to Fox and Hound Tavern here in the Springs and that place is wall to wall Pats Fans. Pike Peak Pats Fan Club meets there every game. There are two other locations in Colorado Springs as well. We skied at Keystone on Sunday and there were way more Pats gear that Atlanta.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app
    Is that the same as the one up in Centennial right off I-25 and C470? Good place, and great atmosphere.

    Alex

    Lake Hopatcong, NJ

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 4aprice View Post
    Is that the same as the one up in Centennial right off I-25 and C470? Good place, and great atmosphere.

    Alex

    Lake Hopatcong, NJ
    The one we go to is in Colorado Springs but that is the same chain. And I agree!

    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 AM.