LL Bean Set to Cut Pension Plan and Re-Evaluate Free Shipping and Return Policy - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    You don't like the reissued 1985 Grandpa Jeans in the spring 17 catalog?

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app
    That's the one thing I bought in all available colors.

Items for Sale
    Well, looks like they are still having problems. Made an order back in April to burn some Visa Card coupons before they expired. It took almost three weeks to get the item. Got a form Email saying that the delay was due to technical issues and computer upgrades and offering a discount on a future order.

Just made another order because I had a gift card. Looks like that one is going to take a long time as well. Just got another form Email saying that they are having problems and offering a future discount.

These discounts are on top of the other multiple discounts and sales that they run almost daily. Lots of mark downs. Not a good sign in my mind.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Items for Sale
    Bump.

Got a gift card from a friend and used it last week to buy two things. It has been over a week and they still have not even shipped. Looks like things are still a shit show there.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

That's too bad. I like their monogrammed dress shirts. They hold up very well. And they stand behind their products. I hope they can get things back on course.

Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    That's too bad. I like their monogrammed dress shirts. They hold up very well. And they stand behind their products. I hope they can get things back on course.
    Agreed. Looks like they are having multiple issues this year. I wonder if the fact that the granddaughter was a big Trump supporter, as reported back in January or so, leading to protests is having an impact on the bottom line. They have run a lot of sales, but this is the first time I see things constantly on sale and that it takes multiple days to even get an order processed before it is out the door.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Items for Sale
    Bump.

Well, three weeks out, the item that was "backordered" initially arrived and the in-stock item apparently was backordered or just not available. What a shit show. Got this Email:

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this causes. We have just completed the most significant upgrade to our order processing and fulfillment systems in the history of our company, and given the magnitude of the change, there have been unexpected issues, including occasional instances where the item promised to you is no longer available. We can only imagine how frustrated you are, and are grateful for your patience.
    And the best part is that the backpack that is apparently not available is STILL listed for sale online!

https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/1170...ductId=1618277
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Thread Information