• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bromley 2/11

mriceyman

Was gona go to Nvt but with the recent snowfall/rain on Wednesday we decided on Svt and to hit up bromley for the first time. 2" of fresh had the mountain skiing fresh. Some trails got a little scraped off in the pm but nothing to complain about. Limited lift lines all day was nice.. the bar was expensive for food and drinks but its all good. After this next storm it will be fantastic. Hit some glades and some terrain park action. Fun day and happy we chose bromley..
ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1486854613.132101.jpgImageUploadedByAlpineZone1486854635.297079.jpg
I ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1486854447.880263.jpgImageUploadedByAlpineZone1486854462.143896.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

slatham

Great to see a trip report from our primary mountain! Too many people pass it by for the larger resorts but it is a little gem and with shorter lines offers more skiing on busy Saturday. Hope to be there tomorrow, though will probably spend most of my time at the other gem in the area, Magic.

mriceyman

Great to see a trip report from our primary mountain! Too many people pass it by for the larger resorts but it is a little gem and with shorter lines offers more skiing on busy Saturday. Hope to be there tomorrow, though will probably spend most of my time at the other gem in the area, Magic.

We will be at magic tomorrow!!!!!!!.

slatham

Hope to see you there. Light blue helmet, Magic sticker on one side, Sugarbush on the other.

mriceyman

Hope to see you there. Light blue helmet, Magic sticker on one side, Sugarbush on the other.

Gray pants/red gray black checkered jacket.. helmet says chive on on top

mriceyman

Bromley is underrated but I'd pick it over Stratton any day. When I was young it felt like as big a mountain as any. Some days you need a little sunshine.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AlpineZone mobile app

I hear ya.. i like strattons woods better but for 30$ cheaper it was the way to go

ERJ-145CA

I like Bromley a lot. It's where I learned to ski as a kid and where both my kids initially learned to ski. I haven't been there in a few years but hope to go back maybe next season.