• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic 2/13

Savemeasammy

What an amazing day. I was probably 20+ chairs deep in the lineup, so I opted to find my way into the woods to get first tracks. ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1487079768.610725.jpg
ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1487079792.933935.jpg

Most of the snow was chewed up by lunch, but if you knew where to look there were still stashes to be found. ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1487079880.709828.jpg

Conditions on Broomstick were the best I've ever experienced. Nice powder zipper-liners that were on constant refresh due to the cross-wind. ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1487079990.978434.jpg

I was lucky enough to catch an AZ Celebrity sighting!ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1487080079.758837.jpg

If you haven't been to Magic, or haven't hit it during prime-time, now is the time.

Also, it was great to see Do Work (top of the lift on Monday) and JamaicaMan (bumping chairs on Sunday) (and the rest of the Magic crew) out there doing what needed to be done so we could be out enjoying the skiing!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Tin

Absolutely incredible. The future Mrs. still getting untracked stuff at 2pm. I think 8-9 of our 14 runs were first tracks.

erika side.jpg

bdfreetuna

Haha sniper cam!

Too much fun yesterday to even break out the camera.. I figured others would have pics. Very nice quality snow, pretty light stuff easy to make tight turns in the steeper woods. That was probably the best day of just crushing powder in woods I can remember. My wife is getting the hang of powder skiing too.. and she did pretty well on the woods next to Red , bottom pitch of Wardrobe and some other steeper lines we found. Think she's ready for Tahoe! (if we can survive skiing 6 days in a row)

This was Day 3 on skis out of 4 days.. Berkie>day off>Whiteface>Magic all very different ski conditions. Fun little run! Feels like I added some leg muscle :D

j law

Can't wait to hit Magic tomorrow! I love fresh tracks but will be very happy with some packed powder and bumps in the trees!!!

Sent from my iPhone usin