• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mitten Help

Quietman

I can't recommend these more highly. I have two of the "factory 2nds" long cuff glove and they are awesome.
I have average sized hands and got the XL and they are the perfect fit...they seem to run a bit small.

I had trouble finding the 'defect' on both pairs that I got....awesome value for the price.

https://www.freethepowder.com/collections/mittens

Completely agree, great gloves!!!

RustyGroomer

Not only do i wear mittens, my mittens are white.

16711916_10155104179146177_8996373131658384162_n.jpg

RustyGroomer

I have the purple gloves. Same reason. Hahaha.

So TIN did not use his pink poles last weekend. I left what was left of his "NEW" poles on a picnic table on the deck. That will teach him to stray from pink. Bastard is probably skiing right now w/them.

Savemeasammy

I have the purple gloves. Same reason. Hahaha.

So TIN did not use his pink poles last weekend. I left what was left of his "NEW" poles on a picnic table on the deck. That will teach him to stray from pink. Bastard is probably skiing right now w/them.

I saw he had the telescopic poles AND a helmet. That's probably why I didn't see him out there!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone