Women's Atomic Waymaker 80 25.5 BNIB

AlpineZone

Women's Atomic Waymaker 80 25.5 BNIB

The Internet purchase bites again!! Got these for my wife and they are too small, they shouldn't be by all accounts but she says they are so here I am trying to move them. Got them no returns on eBay, looking to get my money back, $150.00 plus shipping/pp fees. They have been on her feet twice in the house.

Only time in the bindings was to set up her skis , which are also to long for her and for sale.

Attached Images Attached Images
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Bump $125

Anyone?

Looks like pretty good deal. Is this still available or sold? I need to check with my husband though
    Pontresina or Val D'Isere? Either destination in the Alps for the winner of Salewa GET VERTICAL Summer 2016

Still available, PM if interested.

Items for Sale
    Too small all over? You could take them to a bootfitter and stretch out the shell in the areas needed...y/n?
    It's much easier to start with a boot that's "too tight"...and get a comfortable fit.
    Last edited by bigbog; Apr 26, 2016 at 7:04 PM.
    SteveD

Quote Originally Posted by bigbog View Post
    Too small all over? You could take them to a bootfitter and stretch out the shell in the areas needed...y/n?
    It's much easier to start with a boot that's "too tight"...and get a comfortable fit.
    Ya it was more the big toe and medial ball of her foot. She is a beginner and I was overly zealous buying. I should have known better. Got her Atomic Live Fits and she is happy as a clam! She skied 5 days this winter which is more then in 15 years. Next year looks promising for more days. I would love to move these but eventually (hopefully) she will out Ski her boots and understand the benefits of a snug boot.

Items for Sale
    Good news....
    SteveD

Bump pre-season sale

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Sold on another forum.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Thread Information