• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Spring passes 2017

Jully

I feel like the price has stayed relatively consistent over the past few years. I think it has been just under $200 for awhile now. Definitely a great deal.

VTKilarney

We've had a lot of snow but temps haven't been cold at all. I'm skeptical of an unusually deep spring this year based on temps alone. But who knows. The pattern can always change.

Cornhead

I sort of agree but we skied until mid June last year so not so bad. Heck it is only February still a few good months ahead.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app
Hear, hear! And besides, the only months I haven't skied in the past year are July, August, and September. The 2017-2018 season will be right around the corner by the time I'm done.

Spring skiing is always bittersweet, but I love it. I've much enjoyed Winter skiing this season, unlike last, and am game for more POW. I feel a snowy March is on its way.

Tempted to pull the trigger on the K Spring pass. I found a cheap place in Rutland that makes weekends practical. I've been daytripping K late season the last few years. Breaking up the 500 mile drive would be nice too. All that driving plus skiing is rough, and I'm not getting any younger. I'm sure I'd get enough days out of it to be worthwhile. Be nice to ski Pico again too, been years.

Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app

Last edited:

spiderpig

Mountain Creek for $99, sounds like it's already valid.

Okemo for $129 if you already have an RFID card, March 17 onward

xwhaler

Grabbed a pic of this at Okemo yesterday. Pretty solid deal it seems especially since they are committed to blowing more snow. Coverage was quite respectable yesterday.

45a92d6621e3787364cbe96031e68fbe.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app

Last edited:

prsboogie

Email from Attitash- Peaks Pass coming soon. No indication of price yet

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

xwhaler

I wonder if we see something on march 1 (tomorrow).
I was thinking Monday 3/6 we may see them release. Get thru the NH and VT vaca week (Tash, snow, cat, cm) and then let it loose

Just my inclination

I'm keeping my eyes open as I'm likely making the switch from Ragged over to the Peaks Ranger pass for next yr

yeggous

I was thinking Monday 3/6 we may see them release. Get thru the NH and VT vaca week (Tash, snow, cat, cm) and then let it loose

Just my inclination

I'm keeping my eyes open as I'm likely making the switch from Ragged over to the Peaks Ranger pass for next yr

This. They won't release info until vacation week is over.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Savemeasammy

Mt. Sunapee spring passes $119 valid 3/6 through the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone