• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2/17/17 Cannon

medfordmike

Cannon has been bragging about getting four feet of snow this week alone. While I can't verify the exact total I can say today was simply the best day of the season anywhere for me and I have been pretty happy this season. Amazing coverage and while it was a bit snowy in the morning the afternoon was blue skies and sunny with no wind. No lines at all. So glad to get back on Upper-Middle Hardscrabble. One of my favorite trails in New England. While everything I hit trail wise was fantastic it was my ROTD. I didn't take many pictures but the two are from that trail. They are set for the long weekend. I am sure it will be crazy busy but for those of you going at least you have fantastic conditions to wait in line for.

IMG_1145.jpg
IMG_1142.jpg

JDMRoma

Yup upper/ middle hard we're pretty darn good. Vista didn't suck either.
My ROTD
Cannon was good today. Tomorrow will be very different

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone