• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2017-2018 Season Passes

dlague

We bought the Epic Local Pass again. We contemplated the Rock Mountain Super Pass or another combination of Loveland and the Keystone/A Basin pass but after considering the potential for trips to PC or Tahoe possible Whistle, maybe even some days at Stowe when visiting back east, Epic Local for $639 was the best deal and includes discounted buddy passes (still pricey).

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

p_levert

We bought the Epic Local Pass again.

So when does the price go up on the Epic passes? I notice you get more buddy tickets if you purchase early, but those don't seem like very good deals to me. When does the actual price increase?

p_levert

I called the Epic Pass phone number and asked when the price went up. The guy told me there would be a modest price increase in the fall ($50 or so). He said sales stop on December 1. I think all of this would be considered unofficial as there have not been any formal announcements and he was just a low level guy.