Jay this weekend

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Jay this weekend

Rolling in for a much needed long weekend tonight, I know that it will be crowded . Was wondering if I should think about using the reciprocity of the ticket with burke one day .thoughts? Never been there ,is it worth the drive over?

Saturday's pretty busy at JP......Burke worth the drive. Esp if you like ripping groomers.

Burke has some great glades if they are in play.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Heard they have good glades. We'll be in the trees either way! Does Burke get busy on the weekend or not really?

Quote Originally Posted by camberstick View Post
    Heard they have good glades. We'll be in the trees either way! Does Burke get busy on the weekend or not really?
    Not.compared'to.JP
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

I'm going to burke tomorrow specifically to avoid the crowds at jay, smuggs, Stowe, bush.

then waking early Sunday to hit magic on my way home, which I anticipate being pretty crowded, but nothing compared to k, Stratton, okemo, snow
    ~the stars turn, and a time presents itself~

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    I'm going to burke tomorrow specifically to avoid the crowds at jay, smuggs, Stowe, bush.

then waking early Sunday to hit magic on my way home, which I anticipate being pretty crowded, but nothing compared to k, Stratton, okemo, snow
    Both lifts are running at Magic tomorrow, and I'd assume Sunday as well. Crowds shouldn't be much of an issue Sunday. Ssturday may be a different story with the Ski the East event on Black Magic. Its skiing great today.

Sent from my LGMS345 using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by chuckstah View Post
    Both lifts are running at Magic tomorrow, and I'd assume Sunday as well. Crowds shouldn't be much of an issue Sunday. Ssturday may be a different story with the Ski the East event on Black Magic. Its skiing great today.

Sent from my LGMS345 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Drove by magic to take a looks and it looked pretty crowded in the lot but other than the competition the hill didn't look too packed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious whether Jay Peak was actually crowded this weekend as guessed in this thread, or whether people have moved on to non-skiing activities?

Whiteface was a ghost-town all weekend even with perfect weather which is why I'm curious. Doubt I waited more than 3 minutes in a line either day.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

One of the busiest days of the season yesterday at Ragged FWIW
    2017-18
    Wildcat 11/19, 11/25
    Cannon 12/2

2016-2017 Days: 51
    2015-2016 Days: 25
    2014-2015 Days: 36
    2013-2014 Days: 25
    2012-2013 Days: 16
    2011-2012 Days: 25
    2010-2011 Days: 24