• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Fat Lady Thread 2017

bdfreetuna

Kind of weird as it coincided with the closing of the lift served season in the East, but I had my first ski related dream in awhile last night. Freak early October storm in Northern VT of about 8" of snow and MRG decided to spin the single. Only thing open was Catamount bowl to Antelope. Reasonably good skiing up top fading to fast grass at the bottom with a muddy walk out the traverse back to the single.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

You're lucky you actually got to ski in a ski dream! Most of mine involve some bullshit... lifts not running... equipment failures... people holding me up for various reasons... you name it!

deadheadskier

Staff member
You're lucky you actually got to ski in a ski dream! Most of mine involve some bullshit... lifts not running... equipment failures... people holding me up for various reasons... you name it!
I recall also bitching about the long liftline and slow ride up in this dream as well. So, it wasn't a pure completely blissful ski dream. Lol

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

eatskisleep

Quick video from last weekend on Mount Washington:

Pics to come... someday lol I get lazy when it comes to editing photos...

VTKilarney

Videos are notorious for making terrain look less steep. So the terrain already looks steep in your video, it must have been REALLY steep.