• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FIRST Solar Smart Helmet for action sports cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

TespackPWR

Hello ladies & gentlemen!

My team and I know that nowadays everyone is all about staying charged, safe and connected with friends, family and more!

We want to help you with this by providing Energy & Safety in action sports to assure you that you will never miss a moment!

At Tespack we want to bring you this by providing the First one of a kind Solar Smart Action Camera Helmet, but we need your feedback to improve, and give you what you want!

We are looking for helmet wearing (hobby) athletes to help us by filling in this anonymous survey: http://goo.gl/G76CQx and have a chance to win a Solar Smartpack!

We really Appreciate your feedback!

alpator

Sounds interesting :) Could you give us a little bit more info on your plan/project (i know, nothing secret) but helmet for any kind of activities... biking, running, etc. ? Thanks :-D

TespackPWR

The builders are focusing on Snowboarders and skiers as the target group, With this survey we will see if there are more sports we can introduce/adjust the helmet to.

Furthermore, a lot of product info is given in the survey itself :)

Jdownhill

Hello ladies & gentlemen!

My team and I know that nowadays everyone is all about staying charged, safe and connected with friends, family and more!

We want to help you with this by providing Energy & Safety in action sports to assure you that you will never miss a moment!

At Tespack we want to bring you this by providing the First one of a kind Solar Smart Action Camera Helmet, but we need your feedback to improve, and give you what you want!

We are looking for helmet wearing (hobby) athletes to help us by filling in this anonymous survey: http://goo.gl/G76CQx and have a chance to win a Solar Smartpack!

We really Appreciate your feedback!

Just noticed it. It sounds really cool!

Savemeasammy

Can we lock stupid spammy threads like this that are created by non-users? The obvious attempts by other "users" to bump the thread are pretty lame...

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Status
Not open for further replies.