Dutch Hill (VT) coming back from the dead - sort of - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona View Post
    All you need to teach newbies is a 100 foot of packed snow and a little bit of slope. We used to hike up to sled all day long when we were kids. Americans sure have become soft.
    Lol

I learned to ski at Whites Park in Concord, NH. The "slope" was about 100' long and 20' wide. You could only go straight down the hill because kids were lined up on the side. The instructor taught about 30 young kids to snowplow. It was a Park and Rec class.
    make snow not war
    Waterville Valley, bought to be sold

Quote Originally Posted by freeski View Post
    I learned to ski at Whites Park in Concord, NH. The "slope" was about 100' long and 20' wide. You could only go straight down the hill because kids were lined up on the side. The instructor taught about 30 young kids to snowplow. It was a Park and Rec class.
    We have gone tubing there a bunch of times. That is cool that someone was doing that there. I have seen people snowbarding in fact our youngest used to do that when he snowboarded.
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by freeski View Post
    And I at the Derryfield Country Club owned by the city of Manchester where they had a short rope tow.

SIKSKIER

Thread Information