• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wildcat 4/18/2017

catsup948

Nothing up high softened while the bottom became nice peel away corn by noon. My son enjoyed it at first but started getting a little bored after 5 runs so we did a few more and called it. I think he has already moved on to baseball. I hope to get out this weekend for a little bit but I'll see how the weather looks. ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1492662050.460471.jpgImageUploadedByAlpineZone1492662142.953355.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Jcb890

I will be very curious to see pics/hear how Wildcat is this wknd. Upper Lynx was quite rough last Sunday

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app
I thought both of the main trails from the summit were in pretty tough shape if they're shooting for a few more weeks. However, maybe they'll be able to push snow around because in many spots it looked like plenty of coverage left. I had never been to Wildcat before, so I'm not sure how they usually handle Spring-time operations. I thought it was still plenty fun last weekend and worth the trip.

Jully

Any word on how lynx, polecat, catapult, and the lower Mt trails look after today? Between the Cat and SR for tomorrow.

yeggous

Any word on how lynx, polecat, catapult, and the lower Mt trails look after today? Between the Cat and SR for tomorrow.

Lower mountain is in good shape. Upper Lynx and Upper Polecat have seen better days. Damage since last Sunday is minimal.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

xwhaler

Wildcat opening tomorrow, Monday as well. Nice nod to pass holders. Between CM staying open 2 weeks beyond normal and Attitash an extra week you have to be impressed by Peaks' Granite efforts​.

Nice value for pass holders for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app

snoseek

I'm probably there tomorrow or the loaf if I can wake up.