A Basin 05/07/17 - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by snoseek View Post
    Just got done. What a fucking awesome day today! Temps stayed in the mid 20s and the snow refilled all day. Lots of people playing hooky.

That was perfect. Im going to the desert now and living lean for a couple weeks.
    That is friggin' awesome. After the great winter you had at Wildcat to travel across to Colorado and get a gift! I plan on skiing tomorrow and Saturday.
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dlague View Post
    That is friggin' awesome. After the great winter you had at Wildcat to travel across to Colorado and get a gift! I plan on skiing tomorrow and Saturday.
    I swear everytime I'm travelling through this state it storms. This will make 3 springs in a row.

Tomorrow will be extra good even if it keeps lightly snowing and the sun stays away. It looks to snow more and stay mid 20s for tomorrow so get right on that and do it early as the hype is bringing the people. Saturday is gonna be insanity....I would personally do a bell to bell tomorrow and seek other forms of fun on Sat but my tolerance for crowds is pretty low.

Pali reopened this afternoon so there's that. have fun

Thread Information