MAX Pass 2017-18 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Items for Sale
    Max-Pass Add-On..... Can't wait to ski the Rockies....
    SteveD

For those of you waiting for a new pass in the mail, I contacted customer service yesterday and mentioned that Killington often opens in October and this was their reply

You should receive your passes within 2-3 weeks. If you don't have them by the time you want to go skiing, you can always show your photo ID at the resort letting them know that you have yet not received your MAX Pass. They will be able to look you up in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by urungus View Post
    For those of you waiting for a new pass in the mail, I contacted customer service yesterday and mentioned that Killington often opens in October and this was their reply
    Good to know!!

Quote Originally Posted by urungus View Post
    In addition, Killington opens so early that the Max Passes are often not loaded in their system to allow you to go straight onto the K1. If you go early on Max, swing by guest services on the second level of KBL and check on the pass status first. Of not, they will manually record you and give you a day ticket.

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app

Finally received my passes in the mail today!!

I got mine yesterday. I'm stoked!

Thread Information