• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MAX Pass 2017-18

urungus

Can someone jog my memory about paying for the pass? I see on my CC charges that I put down $49 in April. Looks like I haven't been charged since. I can't recall the arrangement. I guess they hit you with the rest of the balance in September as stated above? I would've preferred how Peaks does it with monthly payments.

It says on my email receipt that the entire remaining balance will be billed on Sept 15. Not expecting to receive my passes until after that.

Last edited:

machski

So I did not realize this, if you had a Max Pass last year you will not get a new one. They just reload them for the coming season. Had been wondering why my wife's showed up in the mail (she did not do one last year) and mine hadn't (I had one).

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app

Skier4life

So I did not realize this, if you had a Max Pass last year you will not get a new one. They just reload them for the coming season. Had been wondering why my wife's showed up in the mail (she did not do one last year) and mine hadn't (I had one).

Why would you want a new card? Does the old card have the year on it or something?

This is is my first year so I am excited to see how this works out for me.

machski

Why would you want a new card? Does the old card have the year on it or something?

This is is my first year so I am excited to see how this works out for me.
Never said I wanted a new card. I just did not realize they did this and it confused me not knowing that when my wife's showed up in the mail (again, she did not get the Max Pass last season).

Jcb890

Are you sure about this? I was pretty sure they said they'd be sending new ones.

machski

Thanks for your email. That is an easy one. You already have your pass. Anyone who had a pass last year will not receive a new one. We are simply reloading those. Since your wife didn't have one last year, that is why she received one in the mail. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Erin @Max Pass Support

dlague

Thanks for your email. That is an easy one. You already have your pass. Anyone who had a pass last year will not receive a new one. We are simply reloading those. Since your wife didn't have one last year, that is why she received one in the mail. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Erin @Max Pass Support

I guess you are sure now!

Sent from my SM-G930V using AlpineZone mobile app

urungus

It says on my email receipt that the entire remaining balance will be billed on Sept 15. Not expecting to receive my passes until after that.

My credit card was billed yesterday and I am now eagerly watching my (snail) mailbox for the delivery.

gladerider

was charged on 9/15 as well. waiting for the pass to come in mail.

urungus

For those of you waiting for a new pass in the mail, I contacted customer service yesterday and mentioned that Killington often opens in October and this was their reply

You should receive your passes within 2-3 weeks. If you don't have them by the time you want to go skiing, you can always show your photo ID at the resort letting them know that you have yet not received your MAX Pass. They will be able to look you up in the system.

machski

For those of you waiting for a new pass in the mail, I contacted customer service yesterday and mentioned that Killington often opens in October and this was their reply
In addition, Killington opens so early that the Max Passes are often not loaded in their system to allow you to go straight onto the K1. If you go early on Max, swing by guest services on the second level of KBL and check on the pass status first. Of not, they will manually record you and give you a day ticket.