• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2017-18 Edition

Smellytele

Bolton Valley:
Ticket Deals Featuring Subaru and Hyundai Day
On Friday, January 26 you can come to BV in your Subaru or Hyundai and receive one free ticket and three additional tickets at 50% off for either friends or family.
This isn't the only ticket deal we offer. If you want to know more about what else we offer, like $25 non-peak Monday lift tickets, then follow the link below.
Show Me the Deals

nycskier

Ski PA free ticket giveaway. Instantly win free tickets to Bear Creek Mountain Resort, Big Boulder, Blue Knob, Blue Mountain, Camelback, Elk Mountain, Hidden Valley, Jack Frost, Laurel Mountain, Montage Mountain, Mystic Mountain, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Seven Springs, Shawnee Mountain, Ski Big Bear, Ski Sawmill, Tussey Mountain or Whitetail Resort.

Enter contest daily here:

https://goo.gl/BMLd7k

Nick_arnesen

Does anyone have pictures of black mountains glades in Maine I’m interested but it’s a haul for me to get there

KustyTheKlown

Does anyone have pictures of black mountains glades in Maine I’m interested but it’s a haul for me to get there

youre in the wrong thread, and I don't have photos of black, but I would think that they are in very rough shape until they get new snow.

Jully

Are Sunday River skier visits down? Seem to have a lot of "flash" like deals this year.

Maybe, but I think it is more just them trying a new strategy. Even if visits weren't down, it isn't like they aren't looking for more ways to bring more skiers to the mountain.

sull1102

For that Wednesday yes, but typically I believe they're still on a Thursday-Sunday schedule plus holiday weeks. Place should be ABSOLUTELY PACKED like has not been seen in 20+ years I would think.

Sent from my LG-H820 using AlpineZone mobile app