• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2017-18 Edition

KustyTheKlown

sooooo ski Vermont 3 and 5 packs this weekend? 10/1? time? link?

THANK YOU

EDIT - October 4 at noon.

Last edited:

p_levert

I predict that the 3 and 5 passes stay available for 24 hours. With the Epic pass and Maxpass, the need is just not as compelling this year.

BenedictGomez

I predict that the 3 and 5 passes stay available for 24 hours. With the Epic pass and Maxpass, the need is just not as compelling this year.

I'll take the under.

Just bought my two 3 passes, to be used at Stowe, dont care, and dont care (probably Jay Peak and Smuggs though).

KustyTheKlown

got my 5. stowe, sugarbush, jay, magic and smuggs or burke or whatever. augments max pass perfectly.

not gonna buy the ne ski and ride card this year, since max added windham/belleayre/gore/whiteface, that card doesn't really have much purpose for me anymore.

fahz

Northeast Ski & Craft Beer Showcase - Albany, NY

[h=4]http://www.northeastskishow.com/site/
Northeast Ski & Craft Beer Showcase
Albany, NY @ new location Albany Capital Center
November 3-5, 2017

LIFT TICKET GIVEAWAYS: FIRST 500 GUESTS FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY[/h][h=4]Vermont Two-for-One Lift Ticket Promotion
Friday, November 3

I SKI NY Free Lift Ticket Promotion
Saturday, November 4

I SKI NY Free Lift Ticket Promotion
Sunday, November 5[/h]

dlague

3pass gone now as well.

Just about 2 hours.

Wow that was quick! Does anyone know how many of these they do each year? It used to start at Midnight and the 5 packs would be sold out by 7 am and the 3 packs by 10 ish. In this case the selling started at noon and sold out by 2/

KustyTheKlown

last year they started at like 7 AM and i set an alarm and got mine and they were gone by the time I woke up again for the day at ~8:30