Skiing on the Cheap - 2017-18 Edition - Page 9

AlpineZone

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 182
  1. #81
    last year they started at like 7 AM and i set an alarm and got mine and they were gone by the time I woke up again for the day at ~8:30
    ~the stars turn, and a time presents itself~

  2. #82
    Ski shop closing - bargains to be had:

    https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/sgd/6297821651.html

    Oxford Valley PA - some good deals here, particularly for kids.

    Helmets, $40 each also....
    Last edited by tnt1234; Oct 5, 2017 at 12:48 PM.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt1234 View Post
    Ski shop closing - bargains to be had:

    https://philadelphia...userid=46770016

    Oxford Valley PA - some good deals here, particularly for kids.

    Helmets, $40 each also....
    the URL is abbreviated and does not work

    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by dlague View Post
    the URL is abbreviated and does not work
    Fixed - thx.

  5. #85
    Wow. Wish I saw that a month ago, the woman could use new skis. I may have to see if they have any of the women's intermediates left.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC



  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Wow. Wish I saw that a month ago, the woman could use new skis. I may have to see if they have any of the women's intermediates left.
    Wish I really shouldn't be buying another pair of skis... Those Brahmas are tempting (though it doesn't say how long so I'm going to assume they're like 155 and wouldn't work anyway).

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt1234 View Post
    Ski shop closing - bargains to be had:

    https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/sgd/6297821651.html

    Oxford Valley PA - some good deals here, particularly for kids.

    Helmets, $40 each also....
    Good prices but everything is short.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using AlpineZone mobile app
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Jully View Post
    Wish I really shouldn't be buying another pair of skis... Those Brahmas are tempting (though it doesn't say how long so I'm going to assume they're like 155 and wouldn't work anyway).
    I called about them yesterday - they are 166....

  9. #89
    As usual, no screaming deals, but some savings

    https://www.skinh.com/deals/ski-nh-lift-ticket-packages


    I'm somewhat tempted to grab a Waterville ticket to check out the new terrain

    Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    As usual, no screaming deals, but some savings

    https://www.skinh.com/deals/ski-nh-lift-ticket-packages


    I'm somewhat tempted to grab a Waterville ticket to check out the new terrain

    Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Some deals are better than others- the Loon discounts stand out as well as Sunapee

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:45 AM.