Skiing on the Cheap - 2017-18 Edition - Page 14

AlpineZone

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Are you sure, it seems to be the same card, just different locations selling it? It even carries the same name.

I agree about the "taking a chance" bit though, I'll be cheering on Cornhole's as the lead plaintiff.
    That's CornHEAD, play nice! I don't expect the deal to go through, be nice though. Actually "bought" 4, so if it goes through, and my friends don't, I'll have some available.

I see they've eliminated restricted dates on their site and replaced it with "This season's deal coming soon".The purchase now icon is gone too. I haven't received any emails from them yet. A payment was made to Nextstar Broadcasting for $398.50 from my Pay Pal account. I found a phone number for Nextstar, maybe I'll give them a call. Paging Judge Judy

Sent from my Moto G (4) using AlpineZone mobile app
    Last edited by Cornhead; Nov 22, 2017 at 8:09 PM.
    Leave no turn unstoned!

Try sending an email to Gregory Hassett at thewebunit@localsyr.com or ghassett@tactivedigital.com

He seems to be in charge of the sale of these things for the syracuse station. He has always responded very quickly to the questions that I've sent him about the card in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco DaSkia View Post
    Try sending an email to Gregory Hassett at thewebunit@localsyr.com or ghassett@tactivedigital.com

He seems to be in charge of the sale of these things for the syracuse station. He has always responded very quickly to the questions that I've sent him about the card in the past.

Thanks for the info, I'm certain it was a mistake of them not updating their website. You wouldn't happen to have Judge Judy's contact info, would you? I should probably just cancel the payment.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using AlpineZone mobile app
    Leave no turn unstoned!

Black Mountain of Maine Black Friday Sale $30 weekend tickets

http://www.skiblackmountain.org/inde...article&id=293

Thread Information