• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Summer ski gear deals 2017

Jully

Level 9 has some pretty incredible discounts right now for sure. Good to keep an eye on! I'd stopped my usual rounds of online deal hunting in recent weeks. Must be time to pick it back up!

dlague

thetrailboss

Staff member
LL Bean has 25% off anything over 50$. If you need a jacket or pants now is the time thru Tuesday.

If you want to wait three weeks for your order like I just did....

REI is running a good sale. Patagonia just had a great one.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

SkiFanE

In August I spied my 5+ year (250+ days) ski pants cleaned and ready to go north in laundry room. Duct tape on crotch and bottoms of both legs - finish worn off. Went right to the 'net to find a deal. I bought a 5 time used Arkyterx shell from a friend for $80 about 5 winters ago - didn't realize what I was buying at the time - but its the only ski coat that has ever held up with me and the woods without duct tape. Not one puncture. So searched for their ski pants. $175 for a $550 pair on Steep and Cheap :). So nice.....I'm so happy. Could use a new helmet but am all set for this winter.

Edd

I did not realize Steep and Cheap was still around. I used to be on there constantly. Thanks for the reminder. My jacket is not long for this world.

Glenn

My wife and I have always had good luck at the tent sales. We scored some good deals at Equipe in Rawsonville and the tent setup in the parking-lot at Stratton; both over Labor Day weekend.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
My wife and I have always had good luck at the tent sales. We scored some good deals at Equipe in Rawsonville and the tent setup in the parking-lot at Stratton; both over Labor Day weekend.

1+ My local tent sale usually has a long line at opening even on a week day at 10:00 .Saw a lot of skis go in the first 20 min last year .I picked up a really nice jacket 2ys ago. Last year kids skis and boots for less than $75.00

A "Tent Sales " thread would be a good compliment to this thread.

yeggous

Giveaway for Fischer Cruzar Fire skis and bindings.
http://www.***************************/topic/362-giveaway-fischer-cruzar-fire-skis/