• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Another list but this time the East wins!

thetrailboss

Staff member
There are other lists as well, interestingly, Vails Resorts are practically non existent.

Right, because I don't believe that Vail does any business with Liftopia. Hence no reviews or feedback from customers.

Smellytele

There was a survey that went out that if you filled it out you got a $5 liftopia GC. We are just cheaper than those that ski out west and filled out multiple surveys. Also 5 bucks makes less of a difference when talking >$100 tickets than it does for a $40 one.

bdfreetuna

Did you read the fine print on that? It expires April 2018. They didnt used to do that, so now their GC freebies expire.

Not really you just have to enter the code into your account prior to the "expiration date". Then it lasts "forever".

I had a few emails back and forth with Liftopia over this subject.

BenedictGomez

Not really you just have to enter the code into your account prior to the "expiration date". Then it lasts "forever".

I had a few emails back and forth with Liftopia over this subject.

Okay, thanks. I definitely didnt get that from reading their fine print, so either that's on me or they worded it poorly.