Hunter Mtn Expansion Details - Page 9

AlpineZone

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 114
  1. #81
    JimG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hopewell Jct., NY
    Posts
    9,513
    Has nothing to do with Russ. Peaks is calling the shots and they have decided you will go to Mt. Snow or Wildcat if you want early season skiing.

  2. #82

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    Has nothing to do with Russ. Peaks is calling the shots and they have decided you will go to Mt. Snow or Wildcat if you want early season skiing.
    Not entirely true.

  3. #83
    Looking at the Webcams, the weather is either real crappy just 50 mi away or they have the Guns on.

  4. #84

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Barto, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by kartski View Post
    Looking at the Webcams, the weather is either real crappy just 50 mi away or they have the Guns on.
    Both, snowing and guns blowing.

  5. #85

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Posts
    1,647
    I stand Corrected!

  6. #86
    Funky_Catskills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hunter, NY
    Posts
    876

    Cool

    It's winter in Hunter

  7. #87
    Looks like nice low over night temps for some time.


  8. #88

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    mahopac, ny
    Posts
    1,472
    midweek opening coming up

  9. #89

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    midweek opening coming up
    Nice! guess I get to ski next Sat morning, Attend Wedding at night and NYC on Sunday.

  10. #90
    Just spoke to customer service at Hunter - was told it is "very unlikely" that Hunter would open this weekend because of rain in the forecast. The tentative plan is to open early next week once temps improve again.

    Bummer - was looking forward to getting some runs in this weekend. No way i make it up to Mt Snow or Wildcat.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:34 PM.