• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter Mtn Expansion Details

sull1102

Oh come on HS over on Kzone is on a whole new level of insane. Wait till FBGM starts creating threads just to bash places and then be proven wrong within his own threads five days a week!

Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app

skiur

Oh come on HS over on Kzone is on a whole new level of insane. Wait till FBGM starts creating threads just to bash places and then be proven wrong within his own threads five days a week!

So FBGM is just a grasshopper to HS's jedi master trolling!

jg17

Anyone know if any lift parts have shown up yet? Hunter was very quiet the past few weeks until they posted about snowmaking equipment this week, but I haven't seen any lift updates in a while. Last I heard, terminal construction was supposed to start sometime this month.

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
Anyone know if any lift parts have shown up yet? Hunter was very quiet the past few weeks until they posted about snowmaking equipment this week, but I haven't seen any lift updates in a while. Last I heard, terminal construction was supposed to start sometime this month.

A small part of the upper terminal is bolted down already.

FBGM

It’s not trolling when I’m pointing out flaws and miss management and poor decision making. It’s easy to see and for some reason mt snow and peak resort groupies have blinders on. This is a second class if that run company and resorts. It’s garbage skiing, snow, hotels, infrastructure, management and so on. I don’t understand how people pay to ski these places when there is bigger and better at similar distances.

Jully

I don’t understand how people pay to ski these places when there is bigger and better at similar distances.

Similar distances, not really actually. Mt. Snow is a similar distance for everything south compared to Stratton/Magic/Bromley, but Hunter is in a league of its own I think.

skiur

It’s not trolling when I’m pointing out flaws and miss management and poor decision making. It’s easy to see and for some reason mt snow and peak resort groupies have blinders on. This is a second class if that run company and resorts. It’s garbage skiing, snow, hotels, infrastructure, management and so on. I don’t understand how people pay to ski these places when there is bigger and better at similar distances.

You have 110 posts, I bet 100 of them are bashing mt snow, and 8 of them bashing hunter......that makes you a troll.

FBGM

You have 110 posts, I bet 100 of them are bashing mt snow, and 8 of them bashing hunter......that makes you a troll.

I’d say about half my posts are actually a legit complaint and bitch. The other half are just to simply feed the goons. You guys get triggered easier then a trump supporter trying to justify his ignorance to a Democrat.

deadheadskier

Staff member
So half the posts are admittedly trolling.

Just tone it down a little. We get it, you don't like Peaks. How about participating in discussions about places you actually do like?

A little casual ribbing is fine, but it seems like you are only interested in two things on this forum. Crapping on Peaks or trolling others. If that's your only use for this forum, why bother?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
I'm against banning anybody no matter how annoying they can be. If they bother you that much you can always put them on ignore.

I usually follow that perspective except for the AZ event known as "Two Weeks of Snowlover" where every single thread was hijacked. Every. Single. Thread.

It was fun for a few days...

sull1102

I’d say about half my posts are actually a legit complaint and bitch. The other half are just to simply feed the goons. You guys get triggered easier then a trump supporter trying to justify his ignorance to a Democrat.
Will you ever just tell us who at Peaks pissed in your Cheerios one day or keyed your car? Oh, and Snow is by far the closest option for me over anywhere unless someone has a teleportation device.