• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Castleton State College students ski free at Pico

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
When I was a student at Castleton State College, I can’t exactly remember how many times my classmates would complain that there wasn’t anything to do. We were flying above the sky to get such opportunity. We were taking advantage of everything the area had to offer throughout the four seasons, but there were a few cool things to do.

Now my son is heavily into sports including professional skiing and we are looking for a university that provides scholarships and found this informative post . It helps

Castleton is a Div 3 school for skiing, so no Scholarships, though the way the ski team is going, I would not be surprised if they go div 1 in the next few years. Unless your sons race points are in the 60's, he wont be racing much.

Last edited:

Glenn

Castleton is a Div 3 school for skiing, so no Scholarships, though the way the ski team is going, I would not be surprised if they go div 1 in the next few years. Unless your sons race points are in the 60's, he wont be racing much.

I think the guy is a spammer. I just looked at his post history.