• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski recommendations

gozips

I had a pair of Salomon Enduro XT 800 skis that I absolutely loved until they delaminated from the tails last season. What might be a good replacement for those?

gozips

Ultimately I'd prefer to pick up a demo ski or something used to save a few bucks. Hoping to look around the KMS/KSC swap this weekend, but suggestions of similar skis would be helpful. I know Salomon doesn't have the Enduro line anymore...not sure if their newer stuff is basically the same or not, or if some other brand would fit the bill.

dlague

Ultimately I'd prefer to pick up a demo ski or something used to save a few bucks. Hoping to look around the KMS/KSC swap this weekend, but suggestions of similar skis would be helpful. I know Salomon doesn't have the Enduro line anymore...not sure if their newer stuff is basically the same or not, or if some other brand would fit the bill.
If you kind of know what you want and the length. I would consider looking at Powder7. I bought demo skis from there and there were slightly used but not abused. Just over $300. There are plenty of other sites to. Why drive around unless you like to look atbth e skis first hand.

If you go online you will need to give them your BSL and your weight height and skill level. They will come adjusted for you. Can always get a release check later too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using AlpineZone mobile app

gorge83

I got a demo ski from Powder7 also, and have no complaints so far.